NTPS Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook
Why a handbook?
Meeting high expectations is only possible in an environment where every student feels safe. This handbook provides information about student rights and district policies and procedures that are essential to foster a safe, respectful, and supportive learning environment.
In North Thurston Public Schools, our vision is clear: All students empowered and future-ready. Through our strategic planning process, our community defined five visionary goals for student success:
- Goal 1 — Success in the Early Years
- Goal 2 — Responsible, Resilient, Empowered Learners
- Goal 3 — Critical Thinkers and Solution Seekers
- Goal 4 — Continuous Growth — All Subjects, All Students
- Goal 5 — Preparedness for Post-Secondary Success