Welcome to the Nisqually Counseling Office!
Remote Learning Information: Our counselors are available to families & students during Remote Learning. See below for their contact information.
Find out how Nisqually's Counseling Office can help your student and explore community resources.
School Counselors & Office Hours
- Lindsey Canley: All Grades, Last Names M-Z 360-412-4774 email@example.com
- Lisa Hanauer-Sutton: All Grades, Last Names A-L 360-412-4775 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Specialist
- Jackie Foster: 360-489-9752 email@example.com
Military and Family Life Counselor
- Melissa White, M.A., LMHC: 253-363-5089 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am excited to be the MFLC for Nisqually Middle School! After many years in private practice as a Therapist and LIfe Coach, I'm looking forward to putting my skills to work for the military families at Nisqually MS. I come into this program the daughter of a career Army veteran and grew up moving from Army post to Army post. My father was deployed twice and I deeply understand the hardships that come to families under those circumstances. I look forward to offering my support and services to you. I am available via phone or Zoom to talk about what's going on in your life, help you strategize and set goals, and connect you with the services you're looking for. You may reach me by calling my direct number: 253-363-5089. I look forward to speaking with each of you soon.
Tutor.com is offering free homework help for students in military families. You can work one-to-one with a live tutor in more than 40 subjects, any time, and day. https://military.tutor.com/
Canvas Parent Access
- If you wish to access Canvas to check classroom assignments or what students are working on for the week, read these instructions for setting up your Parent account.
- Once you have set up your account, Canvas log in is located at https://nthurston.instructure.com/