Welcome to the Nisqually Counseling Office!
Remote Learning Information: Our counselors are available to families & students during Remote Learning. See below for their contact information.
Find out how Nisqually's Counseling Office can help your student and explore community resources.
School Counselors & Office Hours
- Lindsey Canley: All Grades, Last Names M-Z 360-412-4774 or 360-209-4250 email@example.com
- Lisa Hanauer-Sutton: All Grades, Last Names A-L 360-412-4775 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mental Health Specialist
Tutor.com is offering free homework help for students in military families. You can work one-to-one with a live tutor in more than 40 subjects, any time, and day. https://military.tutor.com/
- Jackie Foster: 360-489-9752 email@example.com
Canvas Parent Access
- If you wish to access Canvas to check classroom assignments or what students are working on for the week, read these instructions for setting up your Parent account.
- Once you have set up your account, Canvas log in is located at https://nthurston.instructure.com/