SPRING SPORTS ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
2018-2019 Spring Sports start dates:
February 25th - baseball, boys soccer, softball, girls tennis, track and field
In order to be eligible to participate, the following must be turned in ALL TOGETHER, AT THE SAME TIME, starting Monday, February 4th:
• 2 page Spring Sports eligibility packet
• Copy of new sports physical, if the one on file has expired (now good for 24 months)
• All fines paid or cleared (you will not be allowed to clear with outstanding fines)
• $100 participation fee - required each season
• $30 ASB Card Fee - required once per year
Click here to go to the Spring Sports Eligibility page to read instructions, download and read all required forms, and print your two-page eligibility sports packet to turn in with fees and your current physical.
IMPORTANT: If you paid sports participation fees online, your child is not cleared for sports participation until they bring in the two-page eligibility sports packet and current physical to the ASB/Athletics Office to complete the process. Forms are to be downloaded online from the athletics tab under Spring Sports. The sports clearance process must be done in person with the ASB/Athletic Secretary. Paying online is an added convenience for those wishing to do so, instead of paying cash or check. If you have any questions, please contact the ASB/Athletic Office at 360-412-4820.