Log onto Family Access
Access all your student's information with Skyward Family Access!Family Access is a web-based tool designed to give guardians and students access to student information such as attendance, academic progress, schedules, lunch balances and more! Students and guardians each have their own access. Your use of the Family Access website is voluntary.
MAKING PAYMENTS? http://payments.nthurston.k12.wa.us
- Are you a parent/guardian or student & need login information? Please contact your school office.
- Once you have obtained your login from the school, visit the Family Access website.
- There is a Skyward Phone App (not a North Thurston Public Schools product) iOS | Android
- Need help? Visit the Skyward Family Access Toolkit for tutorials, FAQS, and more!
- Need another language? Adjust your browser settings for translations to your preferred language.
Thank you for being involved and engaged in your child's educational progress and success!
Student AccessYour student can come down to Ms. Rabung's desk and request their log in and password. Also, your student's Teachers, Counselor, or Advisor would be able to provide them this information.
Family AccessProvide the following information in an email to Gina Rabung (email@example.com):Student Full NameGrade LevelStudent's Primary AddressStudent's Home Phone NumberParent/Guardian Full NameParent/Guardian Email Address
You should receive an email with your Login and Password.