Welcome to Timberline High School Athletics
Game schedules & updates:
For live-streaming events:
Get your Blazer fan gear:
The ASB office accepts payment by CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Visit the online payment portal to use a credit card.
South Sound Conference Ticket Prices: SSC Ticket Prices
CASH OR CHECK ONLY accepted at the gate.
NEW AAA DISCOUNT PASS OPTION
The AAA (Arts, Athletics, Activities) Discount Pass is valid for discounted entry to all extracurricular events across the entire district for a single school year.
The cost is $50, and the pass provides a $2 per entry discount for up to 4 people attending together. Passes can be purchased in the ASB office or through the online payment portal, but must be picked up in the ASB office.
ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION FORM
If your student is riding to the game in a private vehicle, you must complete a Permission Form for Alternate Transportation. This can be done for the entire season. Permission for Alternate Transportation
2021 Fall Sport Start Dates
- Starting August 18th: Football, Cheer
- Starting August 23rd: Volleyball, Girls Swim, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, Boys Tennis, Dance
2021-2022 Winter Sport Start Dates
- Starting November 1st: Girls Bowling
- Starting November 15th: Gymnastics, Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys Swim, Boys and Girls Wrestling
2022 Spring Sport Start Dates
- Starting February 28th: Baseball, Softball, Boys Soccer, Girls Tennis, Track, Boys and Girls Golf
- Athletes interested in participating in these sports should contact the head coach of that sport for more details (see directory below).
- Paperwork and fees must be COMPLETE before any athlete can participate.
There is a one-day turnaround for sports clearances after the season starts. Students will not be eligible to practice until the day after they are cleared.
Required for athletic participation
- Athletics Registration (signed by athlete and guardian)
- Physical Form (filled & signed by a Registered Physician) - if needed [Physicals are good for 2 years]
- ASB Card fee - $30 for the entire school year
- Sports Fee - $100 per sport ($125 for football)
- All fines must be cleared.