Welcome to Timberline High School Athletics
Game schedules & updates:
For live-streaming events:
Get your Blazer fan gear:
South Sound Conference website:
2022 Fall Sports
- Starting August 17th: Football - registration for spring/summer opens on May 2nd, fall registration and fees open in August
- Starting August 22nd: Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim, Boys Tennis, Volleyball - registration opens on August 1st
- Athletes interested in participating in these sports should contact the head coach of that sport for more details (directory below).
- Visit your team's home page for important information. timberlineblazers.com
As the parent/guardian of a student enrolled at Timberline, you will receive an account confirmation email from FinalForms. Please click the link and follow the steps to log in and access your student(s). Contact Stephanie Storvick at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance accessing your account. Instructions for parent registration and student registration are linked here:
If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Use Support”.
Required for athletic participation:
- Athletics Registration completed in Final Forms
- Physical Form (completed & signed by a registered physician) uploaded in Final Forms. Physicals are good for 2 years.
- ASB Card fee - $30 for the entire school year, non-refundable
- Sports fee - $100 per sport ($125 for football)
- All fines must be cleared.
- Students will be cleared for participation the day after all required items are completed. For example, students who upload their physical and/or pay fees on Monday will be cleared on Tuesday.
The ASB office accepts payment by CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Visit the online payment portal to use a credit card.
South Sound Conference Ticket Prices: SSC Ticket Prices
CASH OR CHECK ONLY accepted at the gate.
AAA DISCOUNT PASS OPTION
The AAA (Arts, Athletics, Activities) Discount Pass is valid for discounted entry to all extracurricular events across the entire district for a single school year.
The cost is $50, and the pass provides a $2 per entry discount for up to 4 people attending together. Passes can be purchased in the ASB office or through the online payment portal, but must be picked up in the ASB office.
ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION FORM
If your student is riding to the game in a private vehicle, you must complete a Permission Form for Alternate Transportation. This can be done for the entire season. Permission for Alternate Transportation