Unique Partnerships & Programs
- FRRED Principles (Fairness, Responsibility, Respect, Empathy, Dignity)
- FRRED Tickets, Excellence Referrals & Fantastic-gram postcards
- Student recognition assemblies
- Looping model for grades 1-2
- Social Skills recess time
- PAWS for applause staff recognition
- 6 Pre-K classes
- Track team
- Variety Show
- Student Leadership
- Self-Manager Program
Academic Gap Goal:
- Eighty percent of students who are African American, Multilingual or have an IEP will score above the 51st percentile on the easyCBM benchmark assessment on reading (K-2) and math (3-5) by the spring of 2024.
Behavior Gap Goal:
- Seven Oaks will increase the percentage of regular attenders from 29% to 55% for 2023-24. Our students who are African American, multilingual or have IEPs will be at or above 55% for regular attendance for each quarter.
Download the complete School Improvement Plan >> (PDF) Updated fall 2023
The mission of Seven Oaks Elementary is to form a partnership of students, parents, the community, and staff to create a caring atmosphere in which each person is entitled to courtesy, respect, and dignity. The staff accepts the responsibility that all children will be challenged to learn and will become successful citizens.
Seven Oaks Building History
Seven Oaks Elementary was built in 1990 on 13.1 acres. It is located at 1800 Seven Oaks Drive SE. In 2007, the boiler was replaced and controls were partially upgraded. HVAC upgrades were made in 2012. The 54,866 square foot building, including 35 instructional spaces and 8 portable classrooms serves preschool through fifth grade. This school is currently eligible for a state-assisted modernization/addition.