Students should not arrive at school before 8:05 am (unless eating breakfast).
- Breakfast time: 7:55 am
- School Hours: 8:25 am-2:55 pm
- ACT Release Days: 8:25 am-1:40 pm
- Half Days: 8:25 am-11:25 am
Tardy? Students who arrive after the second bell rings (8:25 am) must stop at the office to sign in and pick up a late slip before going to class.
Absence Reporting Through Family Access
Log into Family Access. Contact your school's office if you do not know your username and/or password.
- If you have multiple students, click on the student you wish to report the absence at the top of the screen (the drop-down at the top if you're using the mobile app).
- Click on the Attendance tile
- Make sure you're on the Absence Requests (tabs are in the middle of the screen), click Add Absence Request at the very right, choose the appropriate reason, adding notes, and copying the request to multiple students, if needed.
- A message will be sent to your office with the information and will be pending until it has been processed.
Watch this video to see it in action!
NTPS Attendance Information
What is good attendance?
Why is good attendance important?
What happens if a student misses too much school?
What can the district do?
What can families do?
Need more information about attendance?