Mt. Lion Traits
Mt. View Paw Pledge
I will care for myself & others
I will be safe with myself & others
I will be a responsible citizen
I will always do my best!
Hello Mt. View families!My name is Jenny Wilson and I've been teaching at Mt. View Elementary since 2001. I've worked for North Thurston Public Schools since 1995. I have a Professional Teaching Certificate with two Endorsements: K-12 Reading and K-8 Elementary. I am so proud to be an employee for this district. Teaching is my true calling!I was raised in the South Bay area with my wonderful family, graduated from North Thurston High School and St. Martin's University. I've stayed in this area my whole life! My husband and I have an amazing son, Henry, who attends Tumwater High School. We are a football and basketball family! We are now enjoying our 5 acres in Tumwater. I am excited for this new school year. I know we will make the best of Remote Learning together!
- Every day your child will log-in to my Google Classroom for an 8:40 Morning Meeting with Me! Yay!
- Your child is "invited" to join my Google Classroom. That is the technology platform our 5th grade teachers are using.
- During Remote Learning, our FOCUS will be Math, Reading & Writing, Social/Emotional Learning and Science on Fridays.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward you a copy of our 5th grade schedule.
- It is a LIVE document that we change often, to better our instruction.