Mt. Lion Traits
Mt. View Paw Pledge
I will care for myself & others
I will be safe with myself & others
I will be a responsible citizen
I will always do my best!
Hello Mt. View families!My name is Jenny Wilson and I've been teaching at Mt. View Elementary since 2001. I've worked for the North Thurston Public Schools since 1995. I have a Professional Teaching Certificate with two Endorsements: K-12 Reading and K-8 Elementary. I am so proud to be an employee for this district. Teaching is my true calling!I was raised in the South Bay area with my wonderful family, graduated from North Thurston High School and St. Martin's University. I've stayed in this area my whole life! My husband and I have an amazing son, Henry, who attends Tumwater High School. We are a football and basketball family! We are now enjoying our 5 acres in Tumwater. I am excited for the new changes in the school year. I know we will make the best of Hybrid Learning together! I want to celebrate 2021 the best that I can with your child!
- As of March 10, 2021 we will be in Hybrid/Remote for 5th grade. Yay!
- 5th grade teachers are using Google Classoom as our technology platform (and Kami assignments for Math).
- Our FOCUS will still be Math, Reading & Writing, Social/Emotional Learning and Science.
- On the days that your child is not in school, those are Asynchronous days in Google Classroom.
- Your child will meet me online every Friday morning at 8:40 for an SEL Morning Meeting.
- Please email me at email@example.com and I will forward you a copy of our 5th grade Hybrid schedule.