Phones and Other Electronic Devices
Mountain View Elementary and NTPS are not responsible for theft or vandalism of cell phones or other electronic devices brought to school. Students may not use phones or any electronic device during class time without explicit teacher permission. Students may not disrupt the teaching and learning of any student or leave class to respond to phones or electronic devices. When phones and electronic devices are used inappropriately or without explicit teacher permission, students violate district policy and are subject to disciplinary sanctions, including confiscation of the phone and/or device.
NTPS Student Handbook & Dress Code
- Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook 2019-20 (PDF)
- Manual de Derechos y Responsabilidades de los Estudiantes 2019-20 (Handbook - Spanish) (PDF)
- Dress Code [Código de vestimenta] (PDF)
- 드레스 코드 (Dress Code - Korean) (PDF)
- Cách ăn mặc (Dress Code - Vietnamese) (PDF)