The Timberline High School Band program performs at events throughout the Northwest. We are a comprehensive band programs with many opportunities, including:
- Pep Band - which performs at Blazer football and basketball games, as well as occasional other functions
- Concert Band - Our entry level ensemble that performs at concerts and regional festivals
- Wind Ensemble - Our auditioned ensemble that frequently travels to out-of-town festivals and events
- Jazz Band - a select group of students that meets before school and plays at both local and out-of-town festivals
- Blazer Thunder Drum Line - anyone can be on our drumline. In addition to games, they often play for community events
- Percussion Ensemble - this volunteer group meet during the winter after school and plays for festivals and concerts
- Chamber Ensembles - depending on student interest, these groups meet outside of school hours and perform at local and state festivals and other events
Director: Cal Anderson email@example.com
Mr. Anderson has led the Blazer band since the fall of 2001 and has been teaching band since 1997. He is a graduate of the Lionel Hampton School of Music at the University of Idaho (BMus 1987), and earned a Masters in Education from Whitworth University (MEd 1999). He has served on the board for the Eastern Washington Music Educators Association and as and Event Manager for All-State Music Festival. He is also a National Board Certified Teacher. He also teaches beginning band at Chambers Prairie Elementary and Lakes Elementary.
The 2021 Timberline Blazer Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 13 at Timberline High School. We'll be open from 9am - 4 pm with over 70 vendors!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Flyer!
Click HERE to download the 2021 Vendor Application
Click HERE to download the 2021 Vendor Information Sheet