I am a graduate of the Evergreen State College and the University of Puget Sound. As a life-long learner, I continue to pursue my own passion for knowledge, taking advantage of the many professional development opportunities offered in our district as well as on-going studies and university course work. I’ve enjoyed teaching many classes at Meadows Elementary, and have over 30 years of experience teaching grades Two through Six. I am always excited to start a new school year, and am delighted to be teaching fourth grade now at Lacey Elementary. Although we are starting off with a plan for 100% Remote Learning, I'm very anxious to meet this year's 4th grade families, and look forward to the day we can meet in person. Hang in there in the meantime and know that I'll be here to support your learning, 100%. My goal is to make learning fun and to provide a classroom environment that allows every child to feel safe, challenged and excited about learning. I feel fortunate to be part of a caring, dedicated, and highly qualified staff. We believe all children are capable of success. We are committed to helping each child achieve the highest standards. We are "Treasure Hunters" seeking to know the treasures in each child, and helping our students to see the treasures in themselves. I value the many ways that teaching enriches my life, and the children I'm privileged to work with and know.It is my hope that this school year will add joy and enrichment to your child’s life. I will work hard to encourage a passion for learning and a strong sense of community within our class and our school. I invite you to be an active part of your child's learning.
- 8:35- Get Ready & Get Set for...Remote Learning!
- 8:40-9:05- LIVE! with Mrs. Bulldis, it's Morning Meeting! (Social Emotional Learning)
- 9:05-9:25 -Mrs. Bulldis is LIVE! Core Instruction in: ELA/Math/Science
- 9:25-9:30 Break!
- 9:30-9:55 - LIVE! Small Groups "A" Skills Time or Independent Work
- 9:55-10:10 - Mrs. Bulldis LIVE! Core Instruction cont. in: Reading/Math/Science
- 10:10-10:15 -Independent Reading Time
- 10:25-10:55 - Intervention Groups/Independent Learning Time
- 10:55-11:00 ~Break~
- 11:00-11:30 LIVE! Small Groups "B" Skills Time or Independent Work Time
- 11:30-12:30- Lunch Break!
- 12:30-1:15 - Self-Paced Learning: Imagine Math & Reflex Math
- 1:15-1:20 ~Break~
- 1:20--2:00- Self-Paced Time/Independent
- 2:00-2:30- LIVE! Specialists (PE/Music/Art/Library)M-W
- Th/F video/slides lessons for ELA & Math
- 2:30-2:40 ~Brain Break~
- 2:40-3:10 - Self-Paced Learning Time