- Students eating breakfast may arrive at 7:40am
- All other students may begin arriving at 7:50am and no earlier unless they are eating breakfast
- All students not eating breakfast will line up in the designated areas.
- First bell rings at 8:05am
- Second bell rings at 8:10am
- Pickup procedure is very specific - see the full rules for picking up your child.
- Early release is at 1:25pm
- Half Days release is at 11:10am (conference days, last day of school, and end of semester)
In the case of an emergency at Meadows, we have a comprehensive plan in place. We practice drills throughout the year. NTPS Safety & Risk Management Department
- Do not call the school - we need the lines open.
- Stay tuned to receive communication from us via School Messenger and social media.
- When you receive the call to come get your child, please bring ID.
- Emergency personnel may be on site to assist. Do not be alarmed.
- We encourage you to create an emergency plan for your family.
Report an absence, or learn more about our attendance policy.
- All absences & tardies are recorded as either excused or unexcused.
- If you arrive after the second bell, stop by the office for a tardy slip.
- The office must be notified for an absence or tardy to be marked as excused.
- Notify the office for any absences or extended absences.
Weather Closures & Delays
For more information on weather closures, delays, snow routes, and more, visit Transportation's Adverse Weather page.