A message from Principal Delpino
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to Remote Learning 2.0 at Lydia Hawk Elementary School for the 2020-2021 school year. We hope you and your family have had a restful and healthy summer. The pandemic has made this summer a different type of experience for all of us. Staff at the school have been working hard and have been participating in many hours of training to provide your child with a high quality educational experience.
Important information to note:
- Our office - now open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m, Monday through Friday. If you come in person, please remember to wear a mask and follow the guidelines posted on the front doors. You are also welcome to call the school office with questions, at 360-412-4610.
- Teacher assignments: Teachers will begin to reach out to families the week of August 31st with meeting information and links.Teacher assignments will be posted in Skyward on September 1st. If you would like to learn more information about Skyward, please follow this link.
- Virtual Welcome Back School: Tuesday, September 8, 2020, available @ 8 am
- Drive-By Welcome Back: Come wave to your new teacher as you drive through our parking lot, from 5:30-6:30 pm on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. Welcome back
- Distribution of Material - September 8-11, 2020, 8:10 am-3:30 pm: You will have the opportunity to pick up textbooks, chromebooks (if you have not yet been issued one), workbooks, school paperwork, grade-specific items, and a calendar for your child.
- First day of Remote Learning: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Breakfast and Lunches: In order to pick up meals daily or weekly (full kits available for the week), you must register with Food Services. Meals are charged according to the current price (see prices) including Free or Reduced-Rate if you apply and qualify. Registration & more information can be found here.
- School supplies: Supply Lists can be found here.
We look forward to a year full of learning with you and your student. If you have further questions, feel free to call our office.
Kathleen Delpino, Principal
Lynley Olson, Assistant Principal