If your child is absent for illness or other reasons, please contact the office as soon as possible.
360-412-4650You may leave a detailed message.You may also report the absence in Family Access. Instructions are below.
Absence Reporting Through Family Access
Login to Family Access using your secure credentials. Contact your school's office if you do not know your username and/or password.
- Select the student who is absent.
- Click on the Attendance tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Enter Absence Request hyperlink on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Request hyperlink.
- On the Add Request screen, select the absence Start Date, End Date, Start Time, End Time and Reason. Entering comments is optional. Click the Save button.
- If your email address is in our records, you will receive an email confirming the absence.
NTPS Attendance Information
What is good attendance?
Why is good attendance important?
What happens if a student misses too much school?
What can the district do?
What can families do?
Need more information about attendance?