We recognize the diverse backgrounds of all of our students and families. We are committed to providing opportunities for all students to achieve academically, socially and emotionally.
Our vision, Everyone a Teacher, Everyone a Learner, Everyone a Success, is lived out daily in all we do.
Grade level teams and special program teams work collaboratively to make progress toward increased student achievement through:
- Instructional focus on GLE's, power standards, and benchmarks as related to the District's plan of work.
- Consistent data teaming
- Focused staff development related to our SIP goals
- Active PTSA Membership
- Three Pods (Blue, Mauve, Teal) Grades K-5
- Four Life skills classrooms
- A Learning Support program for students needing additional support in Reading
- Technology LabSpirit Assemblies
- Family Pod Celebrations