Main Office Staff
We recognize the diverse backgrounds of all of our students and families. We are committed to providing opportunities for all students to achieve academically, socially and emotionally.
Our vision, Everyone a Teacher, Everyone a Learner, Everyone a Success, is lived out daily in all we do.
Grade level teams and special program teams work collaboratively to help our students succeed by:
- Focusing on grade-level expectations (GLE's), standards, and benchmarks that match the district's plan;
- Focused, consistent data-based interventions for students who need extra support; and
- Focused staff professional development related to our whole school's improvement plan.
- Active PTSA Membership
- Three Pods (Blue, Mauve, Teal) Grades K-5
- Life skills classrooms
- A Learning Support program for students needing additional support in Reading
- Technology Lab
- Spirit Assemblies
- Family Pod Celebrations