Hello! My name is Mrs. Ziegert, "Mrs. Z", for short. I know you will make great friends this year, learn to be more independent and reach heights in your learning that you never dreamed you could do. We will all work together to make this the best year possible for all of us.
- I have been teaching 20 years as of Valentine's Day 2020. I have four college degrees.
- My husband is retired military
- I love listening to all kinds of music, the outdoors, fishing, camping, writing poetry and short stories and reading.
- I am a life-long learner and love history, writing and reading. My favorite subject is Social Studies.
- I love all animals. ♥ I have two cats and a turtle.
- I love dark chocolate, vanilla coffee, fruit and pie.
- I love to teach, cook, bake, write, and spend time with my children and grandchildren.
I'm always looking for a great receipe so if you have a familly favorite, please share.
Our 2019-20 Schedule
- 8:20 - 8:35 Morning warm up - preparing for the day.
- 8:35 - 8:55 SEL Time - Setting the tone for the day
- 8:55 - 9:15 Math Differentiation
- 9:15 - 9:55 Specialist
- 9:55- 11:00 Math Core
- 11:00 - 11:30 Reading Differentiation
- 11:30 - 12:00 Lunch
- 12:005 - 12:30 Recess
- 12:30 - 1:45 Reading Core
- 1:45 - 2:00 Recess
- 2:00 Healthy Snack time
- 2:00-2:50 Writing/Science/Social Studies
- 2:55 Dismissal