I have a Bachelor's of Arts in Psychology from Saint Martin's University and spent the first fourteen years of my career as a Social Worker. In 2005 I was fortunate enough to go back to school to pursue my dream of teaching. I obtained a teaching certificate in Elementary Education, Social Studies and English. I began my teaching career here at Evergreen Forest in 2007 and enjoyed my first 3 years in kindergarten. Since then I have been in the fun & amazing world of 1st grade!I love teaching, Evergreen Forest, and 1st Graders!
- 8:25-8:35 - Attendance & Morning Meeting
- 8:35-9:35 - Reading
- 9:35-9:50 - Recess
- 9:50-11:00 - Math
- 11:00-11:45 - Lunch & Recess
- 11:45-12:40 - Writing (M, T, Th, F) Social Studies/Science (W)
- 12:40-1:20 - Specialist (check current newsletter for schedule)
- 1:20-1:55 - Reading Workshop
- 1:55-2:10 - Recess
- 2:10-2:40 - Math Workshop
- 2:40-2:55 - Clean Up / Pack Up / Dismissal
Scholastic Book Clubs
Each month I will send home a Scholastic Book Order.
Scholastic offers a great opportunity to purchase high-interest books at a very low price.
With each on-line order you also provide our classroom points toward free books!
Our on-line activation code is: GYC9D