Absence Reporting at Evergreen Forest
General Attendance and Times
Students may arrive at school as early as 8:05am. It is unsafe for students to arrive before 8:05am as there is no supervision. Parents will be called if students are dropped off early.Students arriving at school after 8:25am are recorded as tardy. A parent or guardian must accompany the student to the office to sign them in for the tardy to be excused. If this is not done, the tardy will be considered unexcused.It is very important that students are picked up on time, since staff members have other assigned duties after school.
Absence Reporting Through Family Access
Login to Family Access using your secure credentials. Contact your school's office if you do not know your username and/or password.
- Select the student who is absent.
- Click on the Attendance tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Enter Absence Request hyperlink on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Request hyperlink.
- On the Add Request screen, select the absence Start Date, End Date, Start Time, End Time and Reason. Entering comments is optional. Click the Save button.
- If your email address is in our records, you will receive an email confirming the absence.
NTPS Attendance Information
What is good attendance?
Why is good attendance important?
What happens if a student misses too much school?
What can the district do?
What can families do?
Need more information about attendance?