COVID-19 School Flowchart & Communications Plan
Read the PDF below for the full details of the COVID-19 School Communication Plan from Thurston County Public Health & Social Services (TCPHSS). Frequently asked questions can be found at the bottom of this page.
- TCPHSS School Communication Plan Flowchart (Last updated: November 1, 2022)
Testing & Vaccine Info
Need to get tested?
- TCPHSS maintains a list of local testing locations. See their page >>
- Request free at-home tests from SayYesCOVIDHomeTest.org >>
- NTPS has at-home COVID test kits available for our staff, students, and families. Please contact your school office if you need more tests.
Need to get vaccinated?
- See upcoming TCPHSS vaccination clinics for ages 6 months+ >>
- Need help over the phone?
- Washington Dept of Health (DOH) Vaccine Helpline: 888-856-5816
- Thurston County Public Health Vaccine Helpline: 360-867-2610
Need information on the rapid tests we use in our schools?
If you have questions about COVID-19 at your school, please contact your school nurse.
Visit the health room page on your school's website for contact info.
Frequently Asked Questions (Updated November 1, 2022)
What are the rules for masking at school?
What defines COVID-19 exposure?
What if I am exposed to COVID-19?
What if I have symptoms of COVID-19?
What if I am diagnosed with COVID-19?
What if I am symptomatic but test negative for COVID-19?