NTPS Archives & Records

  • The center stores & maintains archives of records of students who have withdrawn or graduated.

    If you are a school/school district/outside agency needing student records for a former student of our district, please contact us directly!

    Questions? Contact us!

    360-412-4567 FAX
    Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-3:30 pm

    Washington State Records Retention Schedule

Need High School Transcripts?

Need Other Records?

  • Need transcripts for Kindergarten - 8th grade?

    Transcript requests are only necessary for withdrawn/graduated students who have attended high school or earned high school credit and need them for post-secondary education or career needs. For all other withdrawn student records, please email the Archives Department.