General Athletics Information
Please review the following information completely. Note that regular updates will be provided as soon as available and continue to refer to this page for definitive information regarding NTHS Athletics. Information is provided in two parts: (1) current athletics registration information and (2) updated athletics practice/season information. Go Rams!
- The NTHS ASB/Athletics office is now accepting Athletic Paperwork for athletic registration for all 2021 modified seasons. When dropping off paperwork, please complete the district health check on Skyward Family Access and enter the building through the main office doors only. Individual coaches will be in communication regarding program workouts and schedules.
- Athletes who have already been cleared for previous 2020-21 "out-of-season" practices DO NOT need to turn in paperwork. You're already good to go.
- Athletes who have not completed and turned in required documents must complete the following before participation:
- These forms may be turned in to the ASB/Athletics office only Monday-Friday, 9AM to 2PM. Please note that the office is closed for lunch from 12:30-1:00PM. The NTHS front office staff cannot accept any forms.
- No fines or fees will be collected at this time. If you have questions, please call the ASB/Athletics/Finance office at (360) 412-4806.
2021 Alternate Season Information (subject to change - updates will be provided as they become available)
Note: This tentative schedule assumes a "Phase 2" designation for Thurston County/West Region. See here for details.
- There will be no South Sound Conference this year. Our temporary local league will include NTHS, Timberline, River Ridge, Capital, Yelm and Olympia.
- 6 or 7 week seasons will be scheduled to begin practices on February 1st for all Season 1 sports listed below.
- Some seasons have been moved for logistical reasons.
- All sports will be able to start outdoor-only, "out-of-season-workouts” beginning Wednesday, January 13th 2021. Athletes need to be cleared through the ASB/Athletics office (see information above). Coaches cannot accept any registration or physical paperwork for any reason, and all previous COVID protocols for outdoor activity apply.
Season 1 (Tentative Dates Feb 1 to March 20)
- Girls Swim & Dive
- Cross Country
- Girls Soccer
Season 2 (Tentative Dates March 15 to May 1)
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Swim and Dive
Season 3 (Tentative Dates April 26 to June 12)
- Boys Tennis
- Girls Bowling
- Competitive Cheer
- Competitive Dance