NTHS Library Expectations
“Ensuring that the students of North Thurston High School are effective users and producers of ideas and information.”We promote a community of trust, respect and responsibility.
- Please leave food and/or drink in your backpack or at the designated beverage table near the circulation desk.
- Stay on task: At all times, any space and/or network use must be appropriate and intentional for a school setting.
- The library is a public space. Please be respectful of the time and environment of others.
- Please leave your work area clean, organized and in better condition than you found it.
- Strive to work smarter and more efficiently: If you need help with anything, please ask for assistance.