Recommended ebook resourcesNote: Some ebooks might require a special reader. Check with library staff if you have questions about the downloading process or format issues.
Booksellers (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.) and public libraries have numerous options for ebooks--way too many to list here. The key is: if you're looking for something, ask for help. We can probably find it!
- Open Culture Free ebooks, audiobooks and more.
- Books Should Be Free More free ebooks and audiobooks!
- Google Books Search the latest index of the world's books
- Project Gutenberg Over 36,000 free ebooks
- HathiTrust Digital Library brings together the immense collections of partner institutions
- Project Gutenberg Mobile Phone-friendly Gutenberg
- DigiLibraries.com Free ebooks for all of your devices