I miss you, but remember our class motto; work hard, play hard.
Today's story time comes from space. Rosie Revere
Distance learning is complicated, but you can do it. If you have questions you can email me. I will update this page a few times a week and even place videos here. You can always write me a letter on google docs and I can answer you there as well. Be healthy!
Look out for a message from our previous student teacher, Miss Tornquist. She knows that our class earned a visit from her and is planning on visiting our classroom, when we resume school. 2020 is a great year to give your best!
Check out Miss Tornquist's video to you.
Please watch for a video of the conclusion of How to Steal a Dog.
Go to the Helpful Links page and click on Elementary Resources for a list of fun and helpful learning links for your afternoon work.
Suggested Home Schedule
- 9:00-9:20 Work on Moby Max Math and Fact Fluency (10 minutes each)
- 9:20-9:30 Brain Break
- 9:30-10:00 Stepping Stones Math book
- 10:00-10:10 snack and Brain Break
- 10:10-10:30 Storyworks reading
- 10:30-11:00 Answer storyworks questions/ writing
- 11:00-11:05 Brain Break
- 11:05-11:30 DEAR
- 11:30-12:00 Choose from the recommended websites (typing club, Epic, ...)
- Lunch time
- Sometime later play a math game with a family member and read for 20 min.
- Go play outside, with parent permission