I attended Western Washington University and I began my teaching career at Olympic View. I've taught 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade. The majority of my teaching has either been multiage (multiple grades in one class) or looping (keeping a class of students for two years). At the moment, I'm looping with 2nd and 3rd grade.
- 8:20 - Bell
- 8:25 - Attendance, flag salute, announcements, Class Meeting
- 8:50 - Reading
- 10:25 - Recess
- 10:40 - Math
- 11:20 - Lunch
- 11:50 - Recess
- 12:20 - Math
- 1:15 - Catch Up/Science/Writing
- 1:30 - PE/Library/Art/Music
- 2:10 - Science/Writing/SS/Poetry/etc.
- 2:50 - Clean Up
- 2:55 - Home
Week of Jan. 21 - 24
- Jackson said, “The meek animal escaped, because the beast was healing and asleep.”
- “They will overthrow the king’s son tomorrow!” exclaimed Kolby.
- “Will a raise appeal to the teenager?” asked the follower.
- Should we borrow an umbrella or roam in the rays of the sun?
- We must unload the cheap bags carefully; because they might rip, tear, or break.
- “We lowered ourselves into the water, said Johnathan.
- I should not have to repeat to you; talk quietly, keep your hands still, and look straight ahead in the hall.