I attended Western Washington University and I began my teaching career at Olympic View. I've taught 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade. The majority of my teaching has either been multiage (multiple grades in one class) or looping (keeping a class of students for two years). At the moment, I'm looping with 2nd and 3rd grade.
- 8:20 - Bell
- 8:25 - Attendance, flag salute, announcements, Class Meeting
- 8:50 - Reading
- 10:25 - Recess
- 10:40 - Math
- 11:20 - Lunch
- 11:50 - Recess
- 12:20 - Math
- 1:15 - Catch Up/Science/Writing
- 1:30 - PE/Library/Art/Music
- 2:10 - Science/Writing/SS/Poetry/etc.
- 2:50 - Clean Up
- 2:55 - Home
Week of Nov. 11 - Nov.15
- Omar exclaimed, “The zebra has an odor like a peanut!”
- He hurt his heel in the local tidal water; however, he still went to the zoo.
- “I’m beaming because I found a potato in the greenhouse!” exclaimed Paiton.
- During the event she was carefree with the armload of sticks and hurt herself; however, she will heal.
- The rope’s strong fiber is a great feature.
- Rafiq exclaimed, “He’ll think it is a delight to play in the clover!”