A Greeting from Mrs. Pritchett
Dear OVE Eagles-Welcome back to school! I have been thinking about ways we can connect this school year, and am excited to see all of you more often in online classroom meetings, and at school as we pass out Grab N Go meals!Community agencies are continually coming up with new ways to support families in the area. Chances are good that I can connect you with the support you need. I check email several times a day, and will get back to you as quickly as possible.Here are some ways I can provide support:
Below are some resources you may find helpful. I will continue to update this regularly:
- Counseling over phone or email
- Family resources including parenting, family team planning, community resource connections
- Connecting you to community therapists who are providing virtual appointments
- Assistance through the North Thurston Education Foundation and NTPS Families & Youth Center (FYR Center)
- Download some local resources guides (see links to the left or in the pages menu of this page).
- NTPS is distributing “Grab and Go” breakfast and lunch bags from 11:30AM-12:30PM weekdays at our school and 20 drop-off locations. See all locations >>
- Weekend food bags from the Thurston County Food Bank are distributed each Friday during lunch pick-up. If you are experiencing a food shortage, please email or call me. I will work to problem-solve with your family, so you can get what you need.
- South Sound Reading Foundation is providing sanitized books.
- If you have specific needs that the FYR Center is unable to provide (gas to access lunch pick up, rent, utilities, childcare) please email me to discuss some options.
Please call for any reason (360) 412-4660. We are in this together.Sending all my Olympic View families love,JJ PritchettCounselorOffice hours1:00-3:00PM