Free & Reduced Price Information
The applications for 2020-21 school year are now available. Families who qualify for Free & Reduced Lunch may also choose Fee Reduction. Please fill out the extra consent form under ONLINE forms in Skyward to elect for fee reduction once your Free & Reduced application has been processed. More information on fee reduction >>As participants in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), free and reduced price meals are available to qualifying students.
Apply Online Through Family Access
Login to your Skyward Family Access account and follow these steps:PLEASE NOTE: The new online application for 2020-2021 is now available in Skyward.
You will receive an email once your application has been processed and your eligibility will be updated in Family Access.
- Click "Food Service" on the left-hand side menu.
- Along the top of the page, click the drop-down box next to "All Students" and select a student from your household - you will only need to fill out one application for your household.
- Click the "Applications" link located along the top of this new page.
- Click the "Add Application" link.
- Follow the prompts to complete and submit an application.
- IMPORTANT: When entering your electronic signature, be sure that it matches exactly the name you entered in Section 3. For example, if you enter your name with a middle initial you must include that middle initial in your signature.
Download an Application
Applications can be obtained at school locations or our food and nutrition office. Only one application is needed per household.
- 2020-2021 Free & Reduced Application (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Instructions and Letter to Households
- 2020-2021 Free & Reduced Application (Spanish) (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Instructions and Letter to Households (Spanish)
- 2020-2021 Free & Reduced Application (Koren) (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Instructions and Letter to Households (Korean)
- 2020-2021 Free & Reduced Application (Vietnamese) (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Instructions and Letter to Households (Vietnamese)
- Translated Applications - Click this USDA link to access the free and reduced application in another lanague.
- Free & Reduced lunches are NOT retroactive. They begin when the application is approved.
Extra Free & Reduced Meal Information
Lunches served to children who qualify for reduced-price meals in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade will be made available at no cost. All other students (Preschool and 4th through 12th Grades) will be charged the current reduced rate.Those students that have been approved for Free and Reduced price meals will receive a milk with their school lunch. If they only want milk, and not the school lunch, they will be charged $.50 for the milk.Example: If a students brings their lunch from home and wants to get a milk to go with it, they will need to pay $.50 for the milk.Example: If a students wants an extra milk to go with their meal, they will need to pay an additional $.50 for the extra milk.The USDA allows school districts to choose to be either on a special meals program or a special milk program. Our district has chosen the special meals program - which also covers milk with the meal.