Most days, students only attend 5 of their 6 classes:
- Science and Language Arts are “blocked” together for 2 periods; students only attend 1 of these content classes each day.
- Blocking Science and Language Arts simplifies the daily schedule.
- Our daily schedules alternate between Silver Days and Green Days.
- On a Silver Day students will attend block content periods 1, 3, and 5.
- On a Green Day students will attend block content periods 2, 4, and 6.
- Math, Social Studies and Enrichment classes are attended daily.
- Advisory is also scheduled every day.