For Chromebook help,
- Contact a teacher for help.
- Use the Troubleshooting Guide to see if you can resolve the issue.
- If that does not work, have your parent/guardian complete the Chromebook Support Request form in ENGLISH or in Spanish.
Please do not drop by the school for help, there may not be anyone available to help. Call the main office for hours when help will be available.
Return textbooks & library books on Fridays during the CMS Instructional Materials Distribution time from 1:00-2:50 p.m.
Books will be held in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours after each collection day before being returned in the library system.
Welcome to the Chinook Middle School Library!
Ensuring that the students of Chinook Middle School are effective users and producers of information and ideas.
While our district is in Remote status, my office hours are from 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. I am available for assistance and will reply to most emails during my office hours.
Students, staff and families: please note that most library services have moved to the CMS Library Canvas class. Accessing this page will require a Canvas login. Once there, your'll find:
- Tech Support Hub - with tutorials to help you maintain your Chromebook, keyboard shortcuts, and tips and tricks to help with assignments
- Destiny Library- our online catalog - information and tutorials
- eBook access information and tutorials
- Research Database access - without entering a username and password
- Book Review information and instructions
Teacher-Librarian: Mrs. Johnstone
Library Assistant: Mrs. Melesh
Library Hours (when school is in session)
- Regular Schedule: 9:10am-4:00pm
ACT Days: 9:10am - 2:40pm