How to Schedule Conferences in Skyward Family Access
Conference Scheduling Instructions
- Log into Family Access (If you need help, contact your student's school office).
- If you have multiple students, at the top, select your student (if using the mobile app, student selection is a drop-down at the top).
- Select the tile for Parent Teacher Conferences (Note: the tile name may vary, but it will have a green stripe on top)
- Select the teacher that you would like to meet with.
- Select an open time slot from the available list.
- Repeat the teacher and time slot selection as needed to meet with multiple teachers (elementary students may only have one teacher option).
- Verify your scheduled appointment(s) and select Done Scheduling or Print Schedule.
- A window will appear indicating your conferences have been scheduled.
- Repeat steps to schedule conferences for any additional students.
Need to edit your conference time?
- Open the Parent Teacher Conferences tile again and look under My Conference Schedule.
- Click the red trash can icon next to the appointment time you would like to delete.
- Select a new time slot from the available list.
- Verify your new appointment time and select Done Scheduling or Print Schedule.