Practice & Season Schedule
Practices always run from 2:30PM Monday-Friday with optional practices on Saturdays at 9AM. Please see the season calendar linked on the left menu for specific times and locations. Practices usually last an hour and half, but sometimes go longer/shorter depending on the workout. Remember, this is winter so bring extra clothes and dress appropriately for inclement conditions. We will practice and compete in all weather conditions.General reminders:
- Commitment to attendance at all practices is required.
- Please bring to practice:
- Your completed COVID/health attestation on Skyward everyday beforepractice. You will be required to show this to a coach before practice.
- Appropriate footwear
- Winter weather-appropriate athletic wear with layers for varying activities and conditions (gloves + hat as well).
- Your own water bottle
- If you have questions about any of this or need suggestions, please feel free to email Coach Coker
- Be on time. That means 5 to 10 minutes early for practice, one hour for meets.
- Review the NTHS XC Team Handbook for operational details.
- Please join the team Remind group by texting @nthsxc to 81010
- Stephen Coker, Head Coach | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike ConnerCoach
- Rob Smith, Coach
- Vounteers: Karen Steen, Brad Hooper, Sean Pugh
- Spectators are not allowed at meets anywhere near the start line, tent(s) or finish line. You can, however, “volunteer” and get permission to be at the finish line assuming you help out. Parents are encouraged to observe from a distance as they take a walk near or around the course. This is a WIAA/school district rule for the 2021 special season.
- Please stay home if you have any illness, feeling under the weather or
- Do your best to maintain 6’ distance your peers at all time before/after practice and while running.
- As of 2/10, masks must be worn at all times EXCEPT during races, and which time they may be lower for the duration of the race.
- Protocols will be updated/amended as state/WIAA guidelines evolve.