Students who attend school regularly feel better about school—and themselves. So, build the habit of good attendance early! Good attendance helps students to do well in school, college, and at work.
- Preschoolers build skills and develop good habits for showing up on time!
- Elementary students read by the end of 3rd grade!
- Secondary students stay on track to graduate!
- College students earn their degrees!
- Workers succeed in their jobs!
If you are facing challenges related to health care, unstable housing, transportation or lack of food, your school can help. Let us connect you to services for the family. Contact your school or the NTPS Family & Youth Resource Center >>.
Check student attendance anytime online through Family Access >>