Become a Chinook Middle School Athlete!
In order to be eligible to participate in Athletics at NTPS, follow the steps below:
- Read the eligibility requirement forms.
- Print and fill out all lines on the eligibility forms.
- Obtain a sports physical if your physical on file has expired. Physicals are good for 24 months.
- Bring completed form and physical, along with fees to the ASB / Athletics Office at your school.
- Show up to practice on the first day of sports.
Step 4: Gather Your Documents & Fee Payment (print & turn in)
- NTPS Student Athletics Registration Form (filled & signed)
- Physical Form (filled & signed by a Registered Physician) - if needed [Physicals are good for 2 years]
- Pay Fees (payable by check or pay online through our payment portal)
- High School Athletics Participation Fee = $100 ($125 if Football) & ASB Card Fee = $30
- Middle School Athletics Participation Fee = $60