Student Records Summer Services
Even though your school office is closed this summer, NTPS still has many of the same services, just in a different place!
Moving out of the district this summer?
Leaving NTPS? Visit the Service Center so we can process your student's withdrawal, update your contact information, and ensure your records are in order for wherever you're going!
Moving inside the district? Update your contact information!
Bring Proof of Residency (current lease; recent contract of sale; mortgage statement; or utility bill) and the NTPS Verification of Residency Statement (PDF - click link to download) to the Service Center so we can update your contact and busing information and ensure your student is registered at the correct school for your new address.
New Student this Fall?
We will process all new registration until a certain date, then you will need to visit your resident school to register.
- Start Registration online
- New Middle & Elementary School Students: Processed at the Service Center until August 16th (school offices open August 22nd)
- New High School Student: Processed at the Service Center until August 2nd (school offices open August 5th)
NTPS Service Center
- 6620 Carpenter Rd SE, Lacey, WA 98503 - park in visitor parking, and use the "Support Services" entrance.
- Hours: 7:30am - 3pm Monday through Friday (Closed July 1-5th & July 15th)