Lunch Accounts Refunds & Transfers

  • Moving out of district and there's a balance on your student's lunch account? You can have us mail you a check, or you can donate the remainder to the Compassion Fund to help pay for meals for students in need. Want to transfer amounts between your student's accounts? No problem! Be sure your account has a balance - check Skyward Family Access or call your student's school office to check your balance. Use the form below to refund, transfer, or donate money on your student's meal account:


    Refund Request Form

Frequently Asked Questions

  • One of my students has a negative balance while the other has a positive balance. Can I transfer funds from one student account to the other?

  • We are moving out of district and my student(s) has a balance on their lunch account? What happens to the money?