Recommended Websites for Third Graders
District Learning Links
Learning Resources for Home Please look at these learning links. This website is a great resource to keep up learning at home and finding content targeted towards our third grade standards!
- Xtra Math Xtramath is a website that is used in each of the third grade classrooms to practice math fact fluency. Students can log onto the website by using their teachers email, their name, and their xtramath.org password!
- Base Ten Blocks Manipulatives with this website you can use base Ten pieces to help you solve math problems!
- Time Machine Game Scholastic created a fun and engaging way for third graders to practice telling time. The game has 3 different levels.
- Sheppard Software is a website that has wonderful games related to all content areas! Anything we are learning in class can be practiced through one of their games!
- Freckle A website targeting math practice at a student's individual skill level. You will need your class code to log in.
- Sumdog A math game website that allows students to practice at their ability level. They will need their login information from their teacher.
- Read Works is a website that has reading comprehension passages for every level reader, Kindergarten through high school! These are great for practicing at home.
- Story Starters are great for the students who are avid writers. Scholastic provides the students with a silly prompt. You could wind up writing a poem about a deer who searches for medicine in the rainforest!
- Spelling Training is a website where students can imput and practice spelling words. They could use our weekly vocabulary words (located in the Reach for Reading tab) or Dolch sight words.
- Freckle A website targeting reading skills and comprehension practice for each child.