School-Based Health Clinic at River Ridge High School
Madigan's School-Based Health System is now providing health promotion, primary care, and behavioral health screening services for TRICARE Prime beneficiary military students in grades 9-12. This benefit is in addition to services provided at the Madigan clinics! Download a flyer!Hours: Every other Friday, 8am -10:30am River Ridge High School
Appointments can be made by calling TRICARE at (800) 404-4506 and specifying the appointment is for River Ridge.Questions? Contact the School-Based Health Administrative Staff at (253) 968-4804 or stop by the Department of Soldier and Community Health at the Madigan Annex, Ramp 3, Bldg 9926A.WANT TO LEARN MORE... CHECK ON THE LINKS BELOW!
- Sports & school physicals
- Screening, treatment, or follow-up of asthma, diabetes, ADHD, depression, acne, and others
- Behavioral health screening and counseling
- Acute minor illnesses
- Sports injury / concussion management
- Nutrition & weight counseling
- Comprehensive Well-Woman services
- Immunization and medication management
Contact Madigan's Pediatric Clinic: 253-968-3066, use option #3 to speak with a nurse.
Nurse Advice Line- Call 1-800-874-2273, option 1 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)