Hi! Welcome to Kindergarten in room 406 :) I am SO excited about this school year and to watch all of my kids grow in a handful of different ways. There are multiple ways to contact me if you ever need anything; my school phone, through my email (email@example.com) or if you are a parent of one of my students, please send me a quick email to get your code to sign up for Remind Messages!A little bit about me:
- This is my SECOND year of teaching and my second year in Kindergarten!
- I student taught in Kindergarten and knew it was where my heart was at.
- I have a dog named Tebow.
- I love taking pictures... I have a mini photography business on the side.
- I am a YoungLife leader at one of the local high schools.
- Coffee is my favorite drink.
- Target, LuluLemon, and Hobby Lobby are all of my favorite stores.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have! I believe having an open line of communication with each child and their family is incredibly important for the child's success.
Our Daily Schedule
- 8:05- Pick up from the courtyard
- 8:10- School Begins
- 8:20-9:10- Math + Math Tubs
- 9:15-9:30- Recess
- 9:30-10:10- Writing or Science
- 10:15-10:45- Lunch
- 10:45-11:15- Recess
- 11:15-11:50- Reading (daily 5)
- 11:50-12:30- Specialists
- 12:30-1:30- Reading (daily 5)
- 1:30-145- Recess
- 1:45-2:25- Snack + Free Choice
- 2:40- Dismissal