Highly Capable Test Schedules & Locations
HIGHLY CAPABLE TESTING UPDATE 4.14.2020*IMPORTANT* As you are aware, Govenor Inslee ordered all K-12 schools closed in the State of Washington due to COVID-19. All scheduled highly capable testing during the closure has been cancelled and will be reschedued for a future date. Rescheduled test sessions will be communicated to families via email once this information is available.If you have any questions regarding highly capable testing, office staff will be available to assist you during normal business hours. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.412.4899.For more information on our response to COVID-19, visit our NTPS website at https://www.nthurston.k12.wa.us/coronavirus.Test LocationsAll testing sessions will be held at the DISTRICT OFFICE at 305 College St NE, Lacey, 98516 unless otherwise stated.General Information
- Parents/guardians will be responsible for student transportation.
- If testing occurs during school hours, parents/guardians will be responsible for notifying their students' school of their absence. This absence will be considered a school activity and not count against the student's attendance.
- Specific testing times will be set once the application deadline has passed and the number of applicants is known. Information including test session assignment will be emailed to families as soon after the deadline as possible.
- An alternate test session may be available for students that are unable to test due to an unavoidable circumstance. Please contact the Assessment Office should you need to make alternate arrangements for your student. Alternate test sessions are not available for summer testing.
- If a student is late for a scheduled test session, they may rescheduled for an alternate test session if available. If a student is late to an alternate test session or no alternate test session is available (summer testing), they may be rescheduled to the next testing activity which may summer or the following school year.
Last Modified on May 13, 2020