Highly Capable Test Schedules & Locations
Test LocationsAll testing sessions will be held at the DISTRICT OFFICE at 305 College St NE, Lacey, 98516 unless otherwise stated.General Information
- Parents/guardians will be responsible for student transportation.
- If testing occurs during school hours, parents/guardians will be responsible for notifying their students' school of their absence. This absence will be considered a school activity and not count against the student's attendance.
- Specific testing times will be set once the application deadline has passed and the number of applicants is known. Information including test session assignment will be emailed to families as soon after the deadline as possible.
- An alternate test session may be available for students that are unable to test due to an unavoidable circumstance. Please contact the Assessment Office should you need to make alternate arrangements for your student. Alternate test sessions are not available for summer testing.
- If a student is late for a scheduled test session, they may rescheduled for an alternate test session if available. If a student is late to an alternate test session or no alternate test session is available (summer testing), they may be rescheduled to the next testing activity which may summer or the following school year.
*NOTE: All test dates noted below are tentative and subject to change as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Last Modified on October 26, 2021