Business & Construction Requirements
Interested in doing business with NTPS?
- Business Name
- Contact Information
- WA Unified Business Identifier (UBI) #
- Federal Tax ID #
- Current W9
- Active Department of Revenue Account
- Liability Insurance Certificate (NTPS as additional insured)
Construction Public Work Requirements:
- WA State Contractor's License
- Additional Licenses (e.g. electrical)
- Surety Bond
- Labor & Industries account for prevailing wages and industrial account #
- Small Works Roster (NTPS Construction & Design)
Bid & Quote Opportunities / Resources
Please contact Purchasing to be put on the vendor list or to see a copy of a current contract (see list below).
Currently, we are using a Washington State contract for District copier use and Cooperative programs for paper.
Current Requests for Proposals
Currently there are no open requests for proposals
Check back here for new open requests for proposals.