How to Submit a Flyer for Distribution through Peachjar
In order to have your organization's flyer submitted through Peachjar, you must follow the instructions and guidelines based upon your type of organization. North Thurston Public Schoosl reserves the right to decline distribution if any of the guidelines are not met.
- Does your flyer meet our guidelines (below)?
- Go to peachjar.com.
- Register with Peachjar as an Enrichment Provider.
- Select desired schools.
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval.
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the District for review and will be approved or denied based on the guidelines described below. Please allow up to 5 business days for the process. Once approved, you can also drop off 20 hard copies per school of your flyer for resource tables at the schools you selected for Peachjar. Those flyers should be brought to the District office. Questions? Email us!
Your school's Peachjar Administrator can upload flyers to that school's Peachjar account for distribution to just your school. Check your school's office to contact their Peachjar Administrator. If you would like to send a flyer to other schools, they must be sent from the District. Contact email@example.com to submit your flyer to other schools besides your own.Individual schools may post flyers for their site that promote information and events related to:
- The School
- Parent-Teacher Organizations (PTA, PTSA, etc.)
- The North Thurston Education Foundation
- Booster Clubs
- ASB Clubs
- Sports Teams
Flyer Approval Guidelines
The District does not endorse or recommend any program or event. Literature or announcements must come from registered nonprofit organizations which are both compatible with the objectives of the School District and have social, recreational or educational value to the students. They must also be approved by the Superintendent or designee.Flyers are considered only when the following have been met
- Programs and events are held within Thurston County.
- The sponsor is a not-for-profit organization (501(c) or state nonprofit (must have documentation).
- Events are youth-related or related to youth education.
- If available, scholarships are prominently displayed and offered for students who cannot afford the services, and scholarship information is clearly explained.
- The sponsoring organization’s name and contact information is clearly displayed.
- School names are included only as part of the location information for those events which are held in District schools. Flyer should not imply that because an event is held at a school that the event is endorsed by the school or District.
- There will be an option while registering to add our disclaimer. Please click "yes."
District Flyer Disclaimer