How to Submit a Flyer for Distribution through Peachjar
In order to have your organization's flyer submitted through Peachjar, you must follow the instructions and guidelines based upon your type of organization. North Thurston Public Schools reserves the right to decline distribution if any of the guidelines are not met.
If you have an event that meets the criteria set by Peachjar, you may be eligible for 1 free school flyer distribution. Learn more about the Community Free Flyer Guidelines >> If you'd like to submit your flyer for approval, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does your flyer meet our guidelines (below)?
- Go to peachjar.com
- Register with Peachjar as an Enrichment Provider
- Select desired schools
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the District for review and will be approved or denied based on the guidelines described below. Please allow up to 5 business days for the process. Questions? Email us!
Your school can upload flyers to that school's Peachjar account for distribution to just your school, but flyers may only be uploaded if they are flyers for school-sponsored events or announcements.
Examples of approved school-based flyers:
- Parent-Teacher Organizations (PTA, PTSA, etc.)
- The North Thurston Education Foundation
- Booster Clubs
- ASB Clubs
- Sports Teams
All other flyers must submit their flyers for district approval through Peachjar.
Flyer Approval Guidelines
The District does not endorse or recommend any program or event. Literature or announcements must come from registered nonprofit organizations which are both compatible with the objectives of the School District and have social, recreational or educational value to the students. They must also be approved by the Superintendent or designee.
Flyers are considered only when the following have been met:
- Programs and events are held within Thurston County. Due to COVID, we try to keep events limited to inside our district boundaries.
- The sponsor is a not-for-profit organization 501(c) or state nonprofit (must have documentation).
- Events are youth-related or related to youth education.
- If available, scholarships are prominently displayed and offered to students who cannot afford the services, and scholarship information is clearly explained.
- The sponsoring organization’s name and contact information is clearly displayed.
- School names are included only as part of the location information for those events which are held in District schools. A flyer should not imply that because an event is held at a school that the event is endorsed by the school or District.
- There will be an option while registering to add our disclaimer. Please click "yes."
District Flyer Disclaimer
This is NOT a school-sponsored activity. North Thurston Public Schools has neither reviewed nor approved the sponsoring organization or its program, personnel, and activities announced in this flyer. The sponsoring organization and participants agree to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless the District, its board of directors, employees, and agents, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, expenses or rights of action, directly or indirectly attributed to the organization, or its program, personnel, and activities. Permission to distribute this flyer should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation of the program by the District.