New Market Transportation Information
North Thurston Public Schools provides courtesy, non-funded transportation to New Market Skills Center. The following are the times we do not have buses available to take students to and from New Market. Parents and students are responsible for their own transportation on those dates.
NO SCHOOL = NO New Market Transportation
- AM/Session 1 – From Home High School to NMSC. Students will be released at 9:40 AM from NMSC and returned to their home High School.
- PM/Session 2 – No transportation to or from NMSC.
Envision Career Academy Transportation
Envisions Academy students either walk or ride their neighborhood high school bus to River Ridge, Timberline, or North Thurston and then catch the ECA shuttle.
- Shuttle leaves from home High School: 7:05AM
- Shuttle picks up from ECA to transport to home High School: 1:30PM
Once the ECA students returns to their home high school campus, they either transfer to a home-bound bus or self-transport home.
TAG Program Transportation Information
If you are interested in receiving AM bus service from a bus stop that is located within one mile of your home to the Talented & Gifted (TAG) program at Lakes Elementary, please fill out the registration form below and select TAG from the special programs options.PM transportation from Lakes is a double shuttle system. The students shuttle on a bus from Lakes Elementary to their local elementary school, and then ride a regular bus route home from that school.Notifications for bus stops are sent out in August before the school year starts.If you have any question please feel free to contact the Transportation Office at 360-412-4545
- Bus Registration Form
- This form MUST be filled out each year your child is a part of the TAG program.