Cell Phone Policy
- Cell phones are to be kept in backpacks at all times, as well as any other personal electronics.
- Cell phones and other personal electronics are subject to confiscation if they are used during class time.
- If you have questions or comments, please direct them to your classroom teacher.
- More information about personal items can be found in the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook.
- If a student needs to phone a parent or guardian, the correct procedure would be for the student to ask their teacher.
- Throughout the year, the students may be able to bring electronics for celebrations at the teacher(s) discretion. Parent permission will be required.