Receive Text Messages from Us!
Upon registration, an SMS message will arrive with an initial activation message allowing you to opt out if you wish by replying STOP. You can further adjust your settings by activating your School Messenger account.
How do I Subscribe to Text Messages?
- All numbers are automatically subscribed upon registration, but if you are not receiving messages at a particular phone, text SUBSCRIBE to 67587.
- It will only work if that phone number is on file at your school. Check with the office for assistance in updating contact information.
How do I Opt-Out?
- If you do not wish to receive messages to a particular phone and it accepts SMS messages, reply STOP at any time.
- If you have already opted in and want to change your preference, text STOP to 67587 at any time from that phone.
- Opt-out online by activating your account at https://www.schoolmessenger.com/tm
- Email NTPS Community Relations if you need extra assistance.