North Thurston Automotive Technology
- Admission Requirements – There are no pre-requisites for enrolling into the Beginning Automotive program. The Intermediate program requires successful completion of the Beginning program or an interview and signature from the instructor. The Advanced Automotive Service admission is by signature only.
- Employment Potential – Employment potential is discussed at every level of study. Beginning and Intermediate Automotive are categorized as Exploratory programs to interest potential students to enroll in the Advanced program categorized as a Preparatory program.
- Level of Accredited Training – Maintenance and Light Repair (MLR) accredited by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF)
- Cost of All Tuition and Fees – There are currently no fees or tuition associated with this program.
- Technical Qualifications of the Instructional Staff – The instructor has 15 years of industry experience with many factory certifications and has maintained an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Automotive Certification for over 20 years. The instructor also attends a minimum of 20 hours of yearly training to keep up with industry evolution and trends.
- Overall Goals and Objectives – See Program Objectives page.