What is Special Education Preschool?
Our Preschool is designed for those with special education needs. To register, your child must have an active IEP in place.If you think your child might have a disability, we have several intervention and assessment methods we use to identify and find the best path for your child. Please see below for more information.
How do I Register for Preschool?
Once an active IEP is in place:
Bring these documents to your appointment:
- Launch Registration Gateway (fill in your state- & locally-mandated student information through a web form). 20-60 minutes
- Check to see if your child meets Immunization Requirements for our district.
- Schedule an appointment to finalize the process at the District Office (305 College St. NE).
Failure to bring sufficient documentation will require scheduling an additional appointment to finalize your child's registration.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency - current bill, etc. in your name
- NTPS Verification of Residency Statement (click link to download)
- Copy of your child's current / active IEP
Start the Online Registration Process
- If you do not have internet access, please call (360) 412-4535 to use one of our district computers set up for this purpose.
- The information provided will become part of the student's official records and will be considered strictly confidential.
- Because the Registration Gateway can take 20 to 60 minutes, you can save your progress and return later to finish.
- Submitting the enrollment information online does not guarantee your student has met the requirements for admittance.