What is Special Education Preschool?
Our Preschools are designed for children with special educational needs to play and learn with typically developing peers.
Do you think your child may have a disability?
How do I Register for Preschool?
Steps to Enrollment
- Launch Registration Gateway (fill in your state- & locally-mandated student information through a web form). 20-60 minutes
- Drop off paper copies of student documents directly to Student Records (6620 Carpenter Rd SE), M-F 7:30am-3:00pm.
Eight (8) Required Documents
- Proof of name and age of student. (1) of the following birth record documents:
- Birth Certificate (order copies from the state if lost)
- Valid passport
- Documentation of legal name changes (if different from name on birth record above)
- Medically Verified Immunization Records (Required by Washington State) EXAMPLES:
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a healthcare provider;
- A CIS Filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached;
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization System; OR
- A CIS printed from MyIR (a free Dept of Health online tool), go to wa.myir.net/register to begin the signup process.
- Proof of residency. One (1) of the following documents:
- Current lease
- Recent contract of sale
- Recent Mortgage statement
- Recent Utility bill
- Race and Ethnicity Form (click link to download)
- NTPS Verification of Residency Statement (click link to download)
- Custody agreement/parenting plan/court order if parents are separated or divorced
- Registration Gateway Signature Page (click link to download)
Start the Online Registration Process
- If you do not have internet access, please call (360) 412-4501 to use one of our district computers.
- The information provided will become part of the student's official records and will be considered strictly confidential.
- Because the Registration Gateway can take 20 to 60 minutes, you can save your progress and return later to finish.
- Submitting the enrollment information online does not guarantee your student has met the requirements for admittance.