Parent Communication Process
If you have questions or concerns please follow this Parent Communication Process from the Athletic Code (Section 9.0):Parents/guardians having a concern(s) with a co-curricular activity are expected to follow these steps:
- Communicate concern(s) to coach/advisors
- If resolution is not found during communication with coach, express concern(s) to school Athletic Director.
- The school Athletic Director will then arrange and facilitate a meeting between student-athlete, the student-athlete’s parent(s), and coach to resolve concern(s).
- If resolution is not found, the parent, coach, and Athletic Director will meet with the building administrator in charge of co-curricular programs to resolve the concern(s).
- The building administrator in charge of co-curricular programs is the final step in resolution process.