What is Integrated Preschool
North Thurston Public Schools' preschool programs offer typically-developing children an opportunity to serve as peer models in a special needs classroom. Integrated preschool is a tuition-based program available to children 3-4 years old.If your child turns 5 years old ON or BEFORE August 31, they are Kindergarten age-appropriate for the fall and NOT eligible for preschool.
- Preschool is offered half-day. The 2-day per week program is $165 per month, and the 4-day per week program is $280 per month.
- There is a 10% discount if tuition is paid in full for the entire school year, but only if paid before August 3rd.
- Check to see if your child meets the Immunization Requirements for our district.
How to Enroll
Preschool Registration is a 3-step process.
- Apply. (Web form application)
- Pay tuition, or set up payment plan.
- Register. When you register, you will need your child's birth certificate, immunization records, and your proof of address (bill, lease agreement, etc.).
Start the Process!
Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an email with information regarding the available openings and instructions to pay the first month's tuition to secure your child's spot in the program. Please contact Integrated Preschool Enrollment Office Professional at (360) 412-4501 if you have questions.