Does your student athlete want to play college sports?

  • If you want to play NCAA sports at a NCAA Division I or II school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. The Eligibility Center works with you and your high school to certify your initial eligibility.
    • NCAA Quick Reference Sheet - This quick reference sheet is a guide in understanding your initial eligibility requirements for core courses, test scores, and core grade point averages for Division I and Division II.  
    • NCAA ELIGIBILITY PORTAL: Resources for students and their families, the link takes you to the NCAA Portal and allows students to review River Ridge HS courses that are approved by the NCAA.
    • NCAA Core Course Eligibility Worksheet - Handy tool for organizing and planning your student athlete's eligibility at the NCAA Division I and II levels.
    • Helpful Checklist for athletes looking to play sports at the collegiate level.