College and Career Center Overview
The College and Career Center is a resource for students, staff, and parents for college and career planning. It is a place to get information about 2-year, 4-year, and technical colleges, testing and test preparation, financial aid and scholarships, apprenticeships, career information, summer opportunities, and more. We also host Admissions Counselors from colleges and universities to speak in the fall and spring.
- Location: Fleetwood Hall, Room 813
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Phone: 360-412-4831
Students are encouraged to drop in before and after school, during lunch, or by appointment. Parents are welcome as well.
Career Center Specialist: Jessa Rose email@example.com
- Need Transcripts? Order them from Parchment
- Admission fees & deadlines for 4-year colleges (PDF)
- Guaranteed Admission Program for Seniors
- Scholarship List Updated January 5, 2023
Questions about FAFSA?
- Video: The FAFSA - a student overview (3 mins)
- Video: How to Create your FSA ID (5 1/2 mins)
- Video: All you need to know about The 2021-2022 FAFSA (15 mins) This excellent video was produced by a college in Virginia. The narrator mentions "Virginia" once, but just replace that with "Washington".
- Video: You've Submitted the FAFSA, What happens next? (3 mins)
- La FAFSA en Español
NTPS Career Fair March 29 @ North Thurston High School
- Career opportunities, colleges/universities/technical training, apprenticeships, and more resources! See calendar >>
PNACAC 2023 Spring Seattle College Fair April 22 @ Seattle University
- Connect with colleges from across the US and beyond. Free and open to the public. Download flyer >> (PDF)
- More info: https://www.pnacac.org/spring-college-fairs
Looking for Letters of Recommendation forms? Click here and scroll to the bottom >>
Want to see the latest scholarships? Scholarships & Financial Aid >>
2023 College Presentations
All informational visits take place in the College & Career Center unless otherwise noted. How to attend: Please come to the College & Career Center and use a sign-up sheet on the poster board right when you walk in. If more than 15 students sign up, we will move the presentation to the library, commons, or conference room.
- Stay tuned for the latest presentations!